Engaging Events offers both Full Service Wedding Planning and Day of Coordinating.
Full service Wedding Planning
Full service wedding planning provides assistance throughout the entire wedding planning process. This is perfect for the busy couple, the out-of-town couple, or for someone who wants to make the most of their wedding planning experience without missing a single detail.
Below are just some of the services provided:
- Initial consultation to introduce planning process, answer all questions and develop a planning timeline.
- Guidance with developing wedding style and theme.
- Unlimited phone and email communication during planning process.
- Assistance locating the perfect ceremony and reception site.
- Help with securing vendors that best suit individual style and budget.
- Guidance with save-the-date cards, wedding invitations, and programs.
- Coordinating accommodations and activities for wedding party and guests.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with wedding vendors and contract negotiation.
- Advisement on wedding etiquette.
- Assistance with determining a realistic budget.
- All services included in the Day-of-Wedding Package as listed below.
Day of Coordination
Wedding day coordinating provides assistance to couples who have already taken care of the preliminary details and planning. It offers support and management with the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. This allows couples and their families to relax and fully enjoy their special day celebrating with friends and family.
- A review of all plans and contracts already in place.
- Vendor recommendations.
- Consultation at the ceremony and reception site to discuss final details.
- Development and distribution of a detailed wedding day timeline.
- Contact with all wedding vendors to confirm details of their services.
- Organization and direction of wedding rehearsal.
- Management of vendor and décor setup at ceremony and reception site.
- Placement of items such as linens, favors, guest book, cake knife, etc.
- Distribution of all final payments and gratuities.
- Guidance provided to family and wedding party throughout wedding day.
- Overseeing all the details at the ceremony and reception.
- Gathering of items at the conclusion of event.
Photography courtesy of Courtney Hathaway Photography